EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The Northwestern tax office in Vinton is reopening.
The office is located at 435 E. Vinton Rd., Suite B, Vinton, Texas 79821.
The office will be open Monday to Friday at the following times:
- 9 a.m. to noon
- Closed for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- 13h. at 4.30 p.m.
The following guidelines should be followed:
1. Offices will be limited to 50 percent occupancy. No more than two people can enter by transfer of title, to assist a client with handicap signs or to assist an elderly person. This limit includes children accompanying an adult; additional children will not be allowed to enter the building. This limit will be strictly enforced.
2. Must maintain social distancing requirements of at least six feet from other people.
3. The requirement of a face covering the nose and mouth will be applied.
4. Temperature checks and health examinations will be carried out before entering the building.
5. The use of a hand sanitizer will be required upon entering and leaving the building.