Dublin, May 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Physician Dispensed Cosmetics – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Physician-Dispensed Cosmetics Market to Reach US$28.3 Billion by 2027
Global physician-issued cosmetics market estimated at US$15.7 billion in 2020 is expected to reach a revised size of US$28.3 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.7 % over the 2020-2027 analysis period.
Skincare, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% to reach US$12.8 billion by the end of the analysis period.
After an initial analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, Hair Care segment growth is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 8.3% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 23.2% share of the global doctor-dispensed cosmetics market.
The United States accounts for more than 37.6% of the global market size in 2020, while China is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% for the period 2020-2027
The US doctor-dispensed cosmetics market is estimated to be worth US$5.9 billion in 2020. The country currently accounts for a 37.63% share of the global market.
China, the world’s second largest economy, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US$2.2 billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.9% through 2027. Other notable geographic markets include Japan and China. Canada, each expected to grow by 7.3. % and 7.9% respectively over the period 2020-2027.
In Europe, Germany is expected to grow around 8% CAGR while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$2.2 billion by 2027.
Eye care segment holds 18% share in 2020
In the global eye care segment, the United States, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the estimated CAGR of 7.7% for this segment. These regional markets representing a combined market size of US$2.2 billion in 2020 will reach a projected size of US$3.6 billion by the end of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing markets in this group of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to reach US$2.9 billion by 2027, while Latin America will expand to a CAGR of 8.8% over the analysis period.
What’s new for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and percentage market shares of main competitors
- Market presence in multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Peer-to-peer collaborative online interactive updates
- Access to the publisher’s digital archives and research platform
- Free updates for one year
Main topics covered:
- The global beauty industry is cautiously recovering from the impact of the pandemic
- Dermatology practices amid the pandemic
- A glimpse of future skin care trends
- Beauty from within Trend scripts Inventive games for cosmetics and delivery formats
- An Introduction to Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals
- Types of doctor-dispensed cosmeceuticals
- Select the main ingredients used in cosmeceuticals dispensed by doctors
- Cosmeceuticals dispensed by a doctor: at the service of health and beauty
- Global Market Outlook and Prospects
- Physician-dispensed skincare products dominate the global market
- Developed regions lead developing economies to spearhead future growth
- Recent market activity
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 120 Featured)
- Allergan AG
- SkinMedica, Inc.
- Biopelle, Inc.
- Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Cutera, Inc.
- Emerson Ecologics, LLC
- IS CLINICAL
- Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc.
- La Roche-Posay Pharmaceutical Laboratory
- Neutrogena Corp.
- Obagi Medical Products, Inc.
- Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- The Myriad of Benefits of Medical Cosmeceuticals Distribution Drive Market Growth
- Global Cosmeceuticals Market Growth Bodes Well for Physician-Dispensed Products
- Aging population emerges as a key demographic driver for growth in the physician-dispensed cosmetics market
- Societal pressure to watch young Peps demand for facial aesthetics
- Undesirable side effects: a challenge to overcome
- Anti-aging products: the first category in the cosmetics market dispensed by doctors
- Main anti-aging ingredients of cosmeceuticals
- Cosmeceuticals with biologically active ingredients to improve skin function are beginning to find favor
- Increased focus on the skin microbiome paves the way for next-generation skincare products
- Cosmeceuticals get a boost from the introduction of lipid nanoparticles
- Skin Lighteners and Brighteners: Significant Growth Opportunities
- Stem Cell Products Processing Market
- Select Popular Stem Cell Beauty Products
- Botulinum toxin: the preferred solution on the facial injectable market
- Factors Propelling Cosmetic Botox Market: In Brief
- Millennials: A Popular Demographic for Botulinum Toxin
- Cosmetic consumers: a highly informed and aesthetically conscious group
- Rise in young population and skin conditions such as acne are driving demand
- Women are the highest spenders on skincare
- Growing trend towards cosmeceuticals with natural ingredients
- Focus on finding alternatives to hydroquinone for pigment control purposes
- Manufacturers are expanding their customer base
- The dispensing of cosmeceuticals by physicians remains a contentious issue
- Distribution Scenario
- E-Commerce Channels Boost Sales of Physician-Dispensed Products
- Social networking emerges as an effective marketing tool in the field of beauty
- An overview of notable barriers to market growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mtt3az