Earlier this year, Dollar General also launched another store brand with vegan and cruelty-free formulas that have a strong, modern appeal. called Root to End, which fits into the Believe Skin and Believe Beauty lines. The 10 line of hair care products such as shampoos and styling products are free from SLS / SLES, parabens, phthalates and mineral oil.
Believe Skin will be available at the end of July in more than 17,400 Dollar General stores across the country. Some items include:
- 3-in-1 Cleansing Wipes: Versatile wipes that are gentle on the skin while providing the benefits of a cleanser, toner and serum in one. Infused with hyaluronic acid and papaya extract, the wipes leave skin hydrated, soft and smooth for fresh skin.
- Daily Cleansing Gel: A daily cleanser for morning and evening, features a jelly texture that works on the skin, while coconut extract and vitamin E help hydrate.
- Moisturizing Gel-Cream: A daily moisturizer with a light texture and the absorption of a gel and hydration of a cream.
- Moisturizer: A moisturizer to reduce dryness in its tracks while leaving no greasy residue. A blend of Japanese Camellia Seed Oil and Vitamin E nourishes and soothes dry skin.
- Hydrating Night Mask: The lightweight mask contains macadamia oil and chamomile extract to help revitalize and calm the skin while you sleep.
- Exfoliating Pads: One-pass exfoliating pads with green tea water infused into pads to provide hydration. Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid help improve the appearance of texture, skin tone, and blemishes.
“Following the positive reception from our customers to our Believe Beauty brand, first launched in 2019, we are delighted to introduce new skin care products that encompass both the quality and affordability that customers trust Believe, ”said Amanda Wilson, Senior Cosmetics Buyer at Dollar General. . “Our clean, on-trend packaging, coupled with a high-quality product line, gives customers a skin care line they can trust. “
Private health and beauty brands join the retailer’s focus on expanding its assortment of over-the-counter, cough, cold, dental, feminine hygiene and health products so that the retailer aims to become a healthcare destination.
As part of this strategy, the retailer hired Albert Wu, MD, to be its new vice president, medical director. Wu will expand the chain’s health services efforts by establishing and strengthening relationships with current and potential health product and service providers to create a comprehensive network of affordable services for Dollar General customers.